MONDAY | February 4, 2019 | 7:00pm
The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farms
9133 Hunter Valley Lane • Knoxville, TN 37922
Please arrive between 6:30 & 6:45pm to grab a seat and mingle a bit.
If you cannot attend the meeting, please send regrets to email@example.com.
- You are still committed to writing a check as an active member whether you attend the giving circle vote or not.
- You can now VOTE PROXY ONLINE; you must indicate if you are sending your check with another member or mailing to the PO Box.
- Your blank check must be received 1 day prior to the giving circle vote for your proxy vote to count; you must indicate if you are sending your check with another member or mailing to the PO Box. Check must be BLANK and will be written in after the vote by someone on the leadership team.
- ALL CHECKS are made payable directly to the nonprofit receiving the fund. PLEASE do not make checks to 100WWC. We do not have any formal financial structure. Each member is giving directly to the chosen nonprofit.
- Don’t forget your CHECKBOOK; until we have chosen a recipient for the funds, you can not make the check out to anyone nonprofit.
- If you miss a giving circle and please send your check in, made payable to the selected NPO, as soon as possible. This is a group commitment, group impact – if you are in, you are in! We want to give a much as possible – TOGETHER. Picking and choosing when to vote and send your donation interferes with how the system works.
- Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any issues. We know things come up – life happens – but please be considerate of the members that are coming, voting, and donating each quarter!