Members should keep in mind the following details:
- Every member commits to writing a check for $100 at each meeting.
- You are welcome to bring a friend to the meetings. But only members may vote. Membership Forms will be available at every meeting or you can conveniently join online!
- The members vote by secret ballot, and majority rules. Even if you disagree with the majority’s choice, you still must write your check. All checks will be written directly to the recipient.
- If you cannot attend a meeting, please send your regrets to email@example.com and then either give your proxy to another member, or mail or drop off your check to PO Box 23631, Knoxville, TN 37933 within 5 days of the meeting. We will record your donation and then send it to the recipient.
- Please do not send a check to the recipient directly. The goal of 100 Women Who Care Knoxville is to make a significant donation on behalf of the whole group. This is the power of numbers! We also need to be able to track your donations to ensure you receive credit for the donation and remain eligible for membership.
- Your donation is tax deductible. The recipient will send you a tax receipt.
- We collect your personal information (including your name, address, email address and telephone number) strictly for the purpose of maintaining our membership list. We promise not to sell, give or otherwise share your personal information without your express consent. We do like to recognize our members via social media and other venues. If you are uncomfortable with that kind of attention, please let us know when you join.
- All non-profit organizations under consideration have agreed not to create, sell, or distribute a list with our any of our members’ contact information, or to solicit our members directly for further contributions.
- This giving circle operates on the honor system. We would never want this to become a financial burden on anyone. If your circumstances change, and you are no longer able to commit to our quarterly giving, please communicate prior to the meeting and let us know. There is no penalty to cancel.
- We want to stress how important commitments play in the success of this GIVING CIRCLE.
Please do not exit this screen while waiting for your membership form to process. Clicking SUBMIT more than one time may result in multiple submissions. Email the leadership team with any questions you have regarding the membership process.